Thursday, December 7, 2017
11:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Crowne Plaza in King of Prussia, PA
This seminar discussed the latest on regulatory and cyber security issues impacting your firm.
Kreischer Miller and Cipperman Compliance Services offered answers to regulatory questions and the opportunity participate in a valuable interactive discussion over lunch at the Crowne Plaza in King of Prussia.
- Thomas Peters, Director, Audit & Accounting, Kreischer Miller
- Richard Nelson, Director, Tax Strategies, Kreischer Miller
- Todd Cipperman, Principal, Cipperman Compliance Services
- Cyber security experts from Kreischer Miller and Align Cyber Security, who took part in a panel discussion focusing on cyber security challenges in investment management organizations.
- Part 1: Thomas Peters addressed recently-issued GIPS pronouncements and where the standards are heading
- Part 2: Todd Cipperman assessed the most impactful regulatory developments of 2017
- Part 3: Cyber security experts from Kreischer Miller and Cipperman Compliance Services took part in a panel discussion about the latest cyber security issues and how to protect your firm
- Part 4: Richard Nelson talked about year-end tax planning in the shadow of tax reform
Watch the videos from the seminar: