Practical tax guidance for the investment industry
Core Tax Services
- Tax compliance for:
- Investment managers
- Financial advisors
- Investment funds
- Assistance with analyzing tax implications of complex securities transactions
- Federal, state, and local tax return preparation, including Form K-1
- Assistance with partner allocations for tax purposes
- Assistance with international filings and foreign investors
- Review of offering documents
- Tax planning and strategy development
- Tax structuring and transaction support
- IRS and state examination support
- Executive compensation
In today’s fast-paced, ever-changing regulatory environment, you need to work hard at staying up-to-date with your tax compliance. It is important for investment firms as well as their clients to minimize the impact of taxes while meeting the tax filing requirements. In their advisory role, investment firms often receive tax-related inquiries from their clients. At Kreischer Miller, we support you in providing proactive, accurate tax advice to your clients.
Kreischer Miller’s Tax Strategies group is comprised of tax specialists with significant international accounting firm and investment industry experience. Our knowledgeable professionals will work with you to provide sophisticated, yet practical, solutions to your tax concerns, with a view toward reducing your overall tax burden.
Whatever your tax question or need, we’re here to help.