Thursday, July 21, 2022
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The SEC’s Marketing Rule was approved on December 22, 2020 and went into effect on May 4, 2021. Investment advisors have until November 4, 2022 to comply with the Marketing Rule. Is your company prepared?
Kreischer Miller’s Investment Industry Group hosted an informative panel discussion where we covered the key things you need to know to be ready for the SEC’s Marketing Rule and how advisors are preparing a plan of action.
Our panel discussed:
- The impact that changes in the rule will have on performance advertising and how that might differ from what your firm is currently doing
- Other changes within the rule and certain areas of ambiguity
- What firms are doing now to better prepare themselves for the November 2022 adoption date
- Thomas A. Peters, Director, Investment Industry Group, Kreischer Miller
- Joshua E. Kramer, Manager, Investment Industry Group, Kreischer Miller
- Michael Beck, Vice President of Performance Measurement, Glenmede
- John Canning, Director, Chenery Compliance Group
Click here to download the slides from the presentation.